Help the Environment by using Rechargeable Batteries
Use solar lights in place of traditional electric lights to reduce your carbon footprint and take that big step in taking care of the environment, and providing a greener place to live. It is easy to promote environmentally friendly living when you use rechargeable batteries in your solar lights and in all of your other household items too. Try using them in items that use up batteries fast such as; the TV remote control and the kid’s toys. Using rechargeable batteries is not only a cost savings to you, but also enables a positive environmental impact as compared to regular disposable (non-rechargeable) batteries. One rechargeable battery will replace 1000 disposable alkaline batteries. More details at http://www.energysmart.com.au/.
Consider UltraLast Rechargeable Batteries
* UltraLast Rechargeable batteries hold 80% of the charge for 1 year when not in use
* UltraLast Rechargeable batteries will last up to 6 months per charge when in use
* UltraLast Rechargeable batteries can be recharged 500 times
* One UltraLast Rechargeable battery will replace 1000 disposable alkaline batteries
* The UltraLast solar charger for batteries includes 4 rechargeable batteries, and will payback its purchase price with only 3-4 charges
* UltraLast Rechargeable batteries come with a 3 year warranty
* A full line of AA and AAA batteries is available, for all electronic devices without compromising power or preformande.
* The rechargeable batteries come pre-charged and ready to use
* UltraLast Rechargeable batteries can be recycled through the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC)
* UltraLast promotes environmentally friendly living because the packaging is made of 100% recyclable material.
* Power and performance is not lost wnen replacing traditional alkaline disposable batteries with UltraLast Rechargeable batteries.
How to Save Money and Help the Environment Over and Over again
1 – Use solar lights indoors and use outdoor solar lamps around your home to save electricity.
2 – Use rechargeable batteries in all of your battery operated household items
3 – Solar lights use rechargeable batteries which is one way to help the environment because there is less waste as compared to disposable batteries
4 – One rechargeable battery will replace 1000 disposable batteries so it saves you money
5 – Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) are better for the environment than Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) but both beat the non rechargeable Alkaline batteries.
6 – UltraLast Green batteries meet the environmental standards for taking care of the environment
7 – UltraLast Green batteries can be recycled through the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC)